Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

From Aleta and Myself,

Merry Christmas to everyone who might find themselves reading this blog. May this day find you in the love of Christ and in his great salvation. Enjoy the day, enjoy your family and friends. Most of all, enjoy the 'Amazing Grace' God has shown to you through His beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. May His life in you be manifested today and every day throughout the new year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to your family.
And A Happy New Year.
God Bless

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home