Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Quote I Love ...

"If I have a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes."

- Erasmus of Rotterdam

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Paul W. Foltz said...

the true sentiments of a Bible student.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Dr. Paul W. Foltz said...

the true sentiments of a Bible student.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home