Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A Prayer Request

My son, Stephen is in Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri (just 75 miles from his mother and I), starting today. He is there to go through the ordeal of U.S. Army basic training. He begins his three years as a full time active duty American Soldier.

My daughter Hannah remains the last of the family in Minot, North Dakota. Now she is there with no family near her. It will be her first time completely alone, apart from any of us.

Pray for my children, for safety and wisdom in decision making, when the Lord brings them to your minds. I do, of course. I ask for you faithful readers to join me. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for him, and please tell him I said thank you for his service.

James

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home