Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

As we pause from our lives to ponder the coming to earth of the Lord our God, incarnate in the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior, from all my family to those of you who read this blog, Merry Christmas. May the love of Christ find a home in your heart, not only in this Christmas season, but throughout the year 2010. As Tiny Tim observed, "God bless us ... every one."

John Sneed

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Paul W. Foltz said...

the same to you

12:09 PM  
Blogger Oshutterup said...

this is a late response Semper.. but here's to hoping you had a great Christmas.. and also wish God's blessings on you and your family in the coming New Year... (gallygal)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home