Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Monday, January 02, 2012

We're Back!

A lot of things, both good and bad came up in 2011. They overall effect has been to keep me from posting very often. One of my plans for this new year is to do a better job of those things I need to be doing.

There is still a Calvinism worth defending, lesser theologies still diminish our Mighty God, and the people of God are under attack like never before from enemies both inside and outside the Church.

There is still a lot to say those who have ears to hear. Happy New Year. See you all throughout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home