Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Family News

I got a call earlier this evening from my son Stephen. Stephen is a Pfc in the United States Army. He is a sapper, an explosive demolitions expert who doubles as a bomb defuser. He got word today that he is being transferred to a new company and will be deploying to Iraq in August. At this time, we don't know how long his deployment will be for. I invite all those who read this blog from time to time to offer up a prayer for Stephen's safe return to the United States as well as all those brave military men and women who are serving in dangerous places far from home. May God watch over them all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baptist Girl said...

We will be praying John

5:00 PM  
Blogger Tim Micer said...

We pray daily in our home for your son Bro John......

6:58 PM  
Blogger Tim Micer said...

We pray in our home, daily for your son....GHod bless Bro John


Tim

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home