Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Notice:

I will be travelling to the St. Louis area next week to be at my sister's wedding. I will be offline from Thursday until the following Monday night or Tuesday morning. After the wedding I will be in Springfield, Missouri to preach at a small independent Baptist church there. If you think kindly of me, pray for safe travel (and low gasoline prices!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Baptist Girl said...

Will be praying for a safe journey John.

Cristina

8:17 AM  
Blogger david said...

lol... will do..
maybe I should start praying for low gas prices here in the UK.. currently around $11 a gallon at the moment...!

david

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home