Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Friday, July 04, 2008

A Milestone

This is my 150th blog post. I think that is a milestone for me. I have been doing this over the course for nearly 2 years. I thought that deserved a mention of it's own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Betz said...

John,

Thanks for your faithfulness to continue in the ministry. Our prayer is that ohers will be lead to Jesus and make him their Savior and Lord. We will pass on to other we know the address to this blog website. Feel free to email me with any prayer concerns you may have and we will lift you up in prayer.

In Christ Jesus Our Lord,

Dan

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home