Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

God's Purpose in Election

God's purpose in election is to glorify Himself by setting apart a people for Himself to whom He will reveal Himself personally and show His love in them and through them. Then, that these people, by virtue of this relationship would exist to bring glory to God (the Blessed Three in One) here on earth and then forever in heaven. Soli Deo Gloria! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home