Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Something Worth Thinking About

In countries where Christianity is comfortable and secure, Christians are apathetic, compromising, and decadent. But in every country where Christianity fights for it's existence and the believers are persecuted, the Church grows and the faith is strong, even unto death.

"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the Church." Just something worth thinking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home