Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Quoting Myself

Just a moment of vanity while I type out a quote I made in a sermon some time ago.

"A Calvinist is a Christian whose chief aim in life is to see God glorified in all things - for all things."

John Sneed



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John,

I believe your quote describes me as well, although I am not a Calvinist.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen. Bro. John. Sola Deo

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home