Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

From All My Family

Every year has it's ups and downs. 2008 has been no exception. But through it all, we know that the Lord our God has promised to never leave us nor forsake us. He stands with us no matter what the year throws at us. And we know Him more and grow closer to Him through it all.

Merry Christmas to all my family, friends, and readers. May God bless you richly and draw you closer to His heart in this holiday season. Enjoy the day and remember these two things ...

It is "Christ"mas, never X-mas.

and Christmas is all about the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, our King and God, into the world. May that be a truth never forgotten among Christians.

Merry Christmas.

Pastor John and Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home