Ministerial Meanderings

God centered theology in a man centered world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Laurel, Maryland. I served in the United States Air Force for 20 years then retired. Then God led me to become a pastor. I was converted to Christ in the summer of 1966. I enjoy the company of my wife, children and grandchildren. I live with my three cats Taz.

Friday, February 15, 2008

A Quote

"I would rather face a whole army than one Calvinist convinced he is doing the will of God.”
A 16th Century Spanish Soldier.

and then there is this one ...

"Queen Mary of England declared that she would rather "face all the armies of France than a praying Calvinist." source: Homeschooling Today magazine, Jan./Feb. 2003 (A book review of the book "Duncan's War").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home